Here at Nihon Fishing, we love rods that help you do more of what matters: Fishing. Travel rods vary in quality, but a product from a brand like Daiwa is always going to be top-notch. The Ardito-TR Multipiece boasts some seriously useful features such as its HFV High Volume Fibre graphite construction.
This goes hand in hand with its unsanded micro-pitch taping blank - a real boon to its sensitivity. The hallmark of the Ardito-TR Multipiece is just how sensitive it is in the hand, with X45 Bias construction that removes most of the risk of blank twisting.
Our opinion: We adore the Fuji aluminium-oxide guides and EVA handle on this. The fact that there's almost no risk of twisting the blank means you have a guarantee of sensitivity, strength and hook setting power. We enjoyed using this one, and it's available at a great price. Can't argue with that!
- Daiwa's exclusive HVF (High Volume Fiber)
- X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction
- V-Flex Ferrule Joint System
- Un-sanded Micro pitch taping Blank
- Multi-piece travel design
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides
- Semi-hard travel case
- MULTI-PIECE Travel Spinning Rod
Package Dimensions: 34.3 x 3.7 x 3.0 inches