Built with the ever-moving angler in mind, travel rods are designed to break down into several parts for easy storage in planes, vehicles and backpacks. Does that mean they're not as good as one-part rods? Not at all!
The Okuma Citrix is a three-piece travel rod that does all the above while still boasting excellent performance at an unbelievable price. The key draws for the Citrix, beyond it being a great travel rod in general, are just how balanced and responsive they are. Featherweight handling makes for a wonderful fishing experience, and the visual aesthetic of the rod is something to behold when in use.
Our opinion: Graphite blank construction, stainless steel guide frames and zirconium line guide inserts. What's not to love? This is a remarkable rod, and its filled with the typical Okuma brilliance in its features. Once more, if this was twice the twice we'd still rave about it. Okuma are just that good.
- IM8 graphite blank construction
- Custom 4-pcs travel design
- Lightweight EVA split grips
- Zero fore grip design
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium line guide inserts
- Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat for reduced weight
- Custom anodized aluminum reel seat threads
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Convenient travel rod tube
Package Dimensions: 25.4 x 3.0 x 2.9 inches