Trolling for your favourite fish just got easier. Salmon and walleye watch out, the Coldwater 350 is here! Designed to serve both left and right-handed fishermen (this is the right-handed version), this reel is made rugged thanks to the well-known star drag foundation common to Okuma products.
Heavy-duty machine cut brass gears? You betcha. Dual anti-reverse systems and a carbonite drag system? Right here. We also like that Okuma have added their anti-fogging technology to the line counter. The reset button for that counter has also been thoughtfully moved and is now located on the side of the unit - no more accidental resetting.
Our opinion: A great reel for trolling and other forms of fishing. We like the feel in the hand and how compact it is, and the fact that it's quick to return lure and bait to previous depths where you know fish are biting. A great summer choice, particularly.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame & side plate
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Aluminum handle arm with Ergo grip handle knobs
- 2BB + 1RB stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Self-lubricating gearing system
- Dual anti-reverse system.
- Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
- Automatic trip, spool engaging mechanism
- MSS: Mechanical stabilising system
- Retrieval: right hand
- Gear ratio: 4.2: 1
- Bearings: 2BB + 1RB
- Weight: 21.8 oz
- Line retrieve: 26"
- Max drag pressure: 20 lbs
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.3 x 4.1 inches